Sunday, June 28, 2009

This Week in Technology!

This week I have joined the world of Twitter. This is truly a great thing. It's got all the best elements of IM, email, and chatrooms with the bonus that it does all three functions at once. I've been following people who are longtime users, so I've learned about the functionality by watching them.

I also updated my author links page significantly. I thnk I had about a dozen before; 64 author web sites and a ten-author blog now await the click of your mouse.

Tomorrow I'm taking three teenagers to the beach, then it's back to listing.

NEW THIS WEEK:
An Enchanted Season -new trade size paranormal holiday anthology
On a Wild Night/On A Wicked Dawn - 2 in 1 hardcover by Stephanie Laurens
Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
The Yiddish Policemen's Union
The Dragon Chronicles-new oversize hardcover illustrated "journal"
The Merlin Trilogy by Mary Stewart - 3 in 1 hardcover
Robert Jordan Wheel of Time series in new hardcover:
New Spring
The Eye of the World
The Great Hunt
Fires of Heaven
Lord of Chaos SIGNED
Crown of Swords SIGNED
The Path of Daggers
Winter's Heart
Crossroads of Twilight (Knife of Dreams will be up this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment